Sample cover letter

Dear Madam / Sir
       
         I am interested in a career with your company!
   I am considered to be a very reliable worker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.  As per your requirement, I have worked at .................., where I have used various computer applications, handling correspondence, billing, and bookkeeping, scheduling
appointments, and updating and filling out insurance forms. I have also worked in social science
and human services at my college as an office assistant for a year, where I have assisted students
by giving them their advisement sheets, organizing files, answering phone calls, organizing paper
work for part/full time faculty members, and Xeroxed documents. I have provided service to
student over the phone by helping them with their classroom locations, and taking messages for
other faculty members and making appointments.
   I also have worked in .................. as a crew member. My key role there was to assist customers and maintain a clean and organized workstation. I participated in teamwork to make
sure customers are served as quickly as possible and are satisfied with our service.
   I also have worked at a gift shop, as cashier I would count the money in the morning and did
the same at night. My key role as a manager there was to treat customers with good manners and
respect also if there had been a problem I would resolve it in a polite way.
I can provide the same service face-to face. I can work in a stress full environment and can
handle any type of work pressure. I am flexible with your timings and do not have a problem
doing night shifts or holidays. I am a team player, outgoing. I am capable of providing excellent
service, for customer satisfaction and achieve this company’s goal. I am confident that I can
become a part of your organization.
   Thank you so much for your time and consideration for this position, I look forward to hearing
from you.

   Respectfully,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santeria Religion

Equality

غریب اور امیر کا تضاد کیوں؟